White Sage & Dragon’s Blood Premium Incense
From Ullas’s ‘Ethnic Vibes’ range comes White Sage and Dragon’s Blood incense sticks. A premium masala hand blended and rolled the traditional way. You will receive one box of 15g, approx 10-12 incense sticks. Each stick burns for 40-50 minutes.
ULLAS Incense (Previously Sri Durga Perfumery) from PATIL PARIMALA WORKS is one of the leading manufacturers of incense sticks from Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
ABOUT THE FRAGRANCE
Warm, amber notes of Dragon’s Blood blend sensuously with the aromatic earthy aroma of White Sage. Bringing a sense of calm and balancing mind and body.
- White Sage is a plant from the mint family, with a highly aromatic and resinous scent. As a sacred plant, White Sage cleanses a space of negative and unwanted energies. Additionally, its smoke is used to bless, cleanse and heal people and objects. It can increase your concentration and also deepen your relaxation.
- Dragon’s Blood is an aromatic resin made from a number of different plant species since ancient times. Including the Calamus and the Dracaena, or Dragon Tree. These trees can live for over a hundred years and are native to the East Indies. Dragon’s Blood is associated with banishing, energizing and protective properties. Many ancient cultures use it to heal and as an offering to deity. Additionally, it enhances the power of spiritual and magical undertakings.
- Meditation aid
- Heightened spiritual connection
- Create a calming atmosphere
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Stimulate creativity
- Cleanse a space of unwanted or negative energies
- Fill a space with good energy
- Attract good vibes and good fortune
- Pure enjoyment