Natural Deodorant – Fresh
All natural odour – neutralising and moisturising deodorant. In a 50ml glass jar. The Fresh scent is a clean, light, barely-there refreshing unisex fragrance.
ingredients: coconut oil, macadamia nut oil, shea butter, beeswax, cornstarch, zinc oxide, bentonite clay, bicarbonate of soda, essential oils (cedarwood, lavender, tea tree, grapefruit), vitamin e
- Our deodorants are in the form of a creamy paste in a reusable and recyclable glass jar.
- Carefully formulated and tested.
- You only need a tiny amount under each arm – less than a pea size for all day freshness and odour control.
- Anti microbial, anti bacterial and anti fungal.
- Deeply moisturizing, and will keep your skin soft and supple, helping to reduce chafing and heat rashes.
- A blend of essential oils creates a subtle fragrance that isn’t overpowering.
HOW IT WORKS
- Non-Nano Zinc
- Zinc is a naturally occuring mineral.
- Non – nano zinc means the particles are large enough that they don’t penetrate the skin, making it super safe to apply.
- It is an excellent deodorizer that is up to three times more effective than aluminium chlorohydrate found in most shelf deos and antiperspirants.
- Zinc is antibacterial, which means it controls the odour – causing bacteria under the arms.
- It has a soothing, protective effect on the skin and is so gentle that it’s even used to treat babies’ diaper rashes.
- Organic coconut oil is naturally anti microbial, helping to prevent odour.
- Shea butter is highly moisturizing, and rich in vitamins A and E.
- Natural beeswax moisturizes while killing odour – causing bacteria, without clogging pores.
- Bicarbonate of soda (baking powder) is a natural antiseptic with anti bacterial properties.
- Tea Tree oil is a natural deodorizer, anti septic, anti bacterial, and anti inflammatory.