Nickeloan Magnesite Tumbled Stone.
A lovely pastel lime green to white colour consistent throughout the material. This stone is often mis-labelled as Citron or Lemon Chrysoprase. Very pretty! Good to A Grade. Choose your size.
Magnesite is a member of the Calcite group. As the name might suggest, it is rich in Magnesium. The beautiful light lemon colour of Nickeloan Magnesite is the result of Nickel being present. It is mainly found in Western Australia.
A stone of many names and much mislabeling!
- Nickeloan Magnesite is a nickel-bearing Magnesite Carbonate, expressed as (Mg,Ni)C3.
- It’s most often sold as a “Lemon Chrysoprase” or “Citron Chrysoprase”. Chrysoprase is a variety of Chalcedony which is a Silicate, SiO2).
- It is also sometimes sold as “Australian Gaspiete”. Gaspiete is a Nickel Carobonate simply Ni(CO3).
Physical Healing Keywords:
- Circulatory System, Blood, Bleeding;
- Reproductive System, Childbirth, Cramps;
- Endocrine System, Body Temperature, Fever, Insomnia
Adaptability, Balance, Calming, Fidelity, Joy, Lightheartedness, Restlessness, Creative Visualization, Visions, Deep Meditation, Harmonise Relationships, Self Love, Passion, Emotional Stability, Stress Release, Soothing
Magnesite brings deep peace to meditation and relaxation. It is a stone of growth, stimulating heartfelt love, including self love. It aids in fostering a more positive attitude to life. Magnesite can assist in bringing the brain hemispheres into harmony, while stimulating ideas and their application.
Magnesite is said to bring all forms of self-deceit to the surface, helping one to recognize unconscious thoughts and feelings, exploring the reason for them. Assists those supporting loved ones with addictions or difficult behaviours.