Zomba Crystal Specimen. Combination of shiny black Aegirine crystals, Smoky Quartz and Orthoclase. Zomba crystal specimens are always complex and fascinating in terms of formative processes. Good to A Grade. From Zomba, Malawi. Size approx 5cm. Weight approx 44.5g.
“Zomba” is a trade name given to a range of minerals in various associations and complex formations. They come from Zomba mountain, associated to the Zomba Plateau in Malawi, hence the name. Fascinating and uniquely beautiful. Zomba crystal specimens have the following features:
- Orthoclase is a primary matrix.
- Smoky Quartz, Aegirine & Zircon are the most commonly occurring species.
- Smoky Quartz from the region ranges from dark gemmy to Morion and pitch black.
- Aegirine inclusions are very common.
- Whilst Riebeckite and Rutile inclusions are less often seen.
- Recent pockets have also shown green Chlorite inclusions or phantoms.
Physical Healing Properties:
- Supports liver, spleen, gallbladder,
- Recovery from exposure to toxic substances or energies,
- Supports stamina
- Recovery from addiction
Metaphysical Healing Properties:
Clearing, protection, energy, confidence
Aids to providing a positive direction for your thoughts, when your mind is dominated by negativity, depression, or hopelessness. Stimulates understanding of enlightenment, karmic balance, and spiritual commitment. Aids in prompting evolution of negative emotions (shame, blame, guilt, worthlessness) into a positive thinking. Thus has a potentially application in the treatment of addictions. Can aid in release of negative destructive tendencies, and allow them to transform into positive future realities.
Codependent, Self Confidence and Self Worth, Ascension Process, Aura Protection, Communication with Spirit and Consciousness, Cosmic Awareness and Consciousness, Meditation, Personal Empowerment and Transition