Goshenite & Aquamarine Crystal Specimen 2.5cm
Light blue Aquamarine crystal thumbnail specimen with a nice little baby Goshenite rod on side. Bit of yellow iron colouring in one area. From Namibia. Good to A Grade. Size approx 2.5cm. Weight approx 1.7g.
Beryl is a Silicate containing Beryllium and Aluminium. It occurs in different colours depending on what trace elements were in the environment. And many are among the top gemstones of the world!
Each colour is known by its own name:
- Emeralds are green Beryls, the colour coming from Chromium.
- Heliodor is yellow Beryl, coming from the presence of Iron.
- Aquamarine is the blue to sea green variety, also coloured by Iron.
- Morganite is pink Beryl, getting its colour from Manganese
- Goshenite is the name for pure, colourless Beryl.
- It can also occur in white and in red hues.
Physical Healing Keywords:
- Nervous System, Eyes;
- Endocrine System, Glands;
- Digestive System, Liver;
- Skeletal System, Teeth, Toothache
Clarity, Creativity, Compassion, Communication, Gentleness, Self-Expression
Aquamarine / Blue Beryl:
Aquamarine can reduces stress and assist in quietening the mind. It harmonizes surroundings & protects against pollutants. Supporting those who feel overwhelmed, Aquamarine can help identify and break old self-defeating patterns.
Clarifies perception, sharpens the intellect & clears up confusion. Assists in bringing closure. Aquamarine can help interpret emotions and feelings. It is an ancient traditional talisman for protection in waters.
Goshenite / Clear Beryl:
Brilliant for stressful lives & shedding unnecessary baggage. Guidance as to what you should be doing. Purity of being. Enhances courage, relieves stress, calms the mind. Filters out distractions. Dissolves overanalysis & anxiety.