Choose a Tarot Card using your intuition (the one you feel drawn to) or choose one with a message that suits the person or situation. Here are some suggestions:
- The Star is a nice all-round good vibes card that can cheer someone up or make them feel special.
- The Hierophant is great for someone who is studying, or doing a course, or it makes a perfect accompaniment to a book gift.
- The Magician is great for someone starting a new project or job, or who is feeling stuck and needs inspiration to change their course.
- The World is perfect for graduation or the ending of a project, or any kind of congratulations message.
- The Wheel of Fortune is lovely as gifting a bit of luck, especially for someone who has not had much of late.
- The Lovers can be a sweet way to let the person you admire know you’re interested! Or for a new relationship.
- The High Priestess works well for someone who isn’t sure of what they should be doing, or to encourage someone to take time for themself to spiritually recharge.
- Justice is good for someone who has been through a bad situation or feels hard done by, it can be a good apology, or suitable for someone after a breakup or wrongdoing to give them peace.