Circle of Fire. A Practical Guide to the Symbolism and Practices of Modern Wiccan Ritual.
Wicca is an initiatory magickal tradition. It incorporates both Pagan spiritual philosophies and witchcraft practices, combined with ceremonial magick. This combination of magick, mysticism and spirituality creates an experiential, practice-based tradition. And works with the divine as both masculine and feminine.
Wicca emphasises growth through balance and discipline. Additionally it provides a spiritual way of life which is constantly growing and evolving. And places the responsibility for spiritual growth and fulfillment firmly back into your own hands.
This book explores the core practices of the Wiccan Tradition, providing helpful insights on symbolism and ceremonies.
- The divine feminine & masculine, Goddess & God
- Wiccan ritual structure
- The ritual tools
- Planning your ritual
- Preparing your temple space
- The magick circle
- The Guardians of the Watchtowers
- Ritual content (including spells, divination & invocation)
- Cakes and wine
- Ritual refinements (including the use of visualisation and voice)
- Purifcation and psychic protection
- Ritual timing (including lunar, planetary, solar and elemental)
- Elemental and other magickal gestures
- Elemental pentagrams and landscapes