The Fragrant Mind: Aromatherapy for Personality, Mind, Mood and Emotion.
Written in an accessible style, this book concentrates on the mood-changing effects of natural oils. It presents the latest scientific research about aroma’s effects on the mind and body.
- practitioners of alternative medicine, and
- anyone wishing to use aromatherapy to maintain a peaceful equilibrium or bring about positive change
It goes beyond listing aromas for specific ailments.
- How to mix oils for massage,
- How to understand herbal mood enhancers
- How to review the information on aromatherapy and personality
“An essential handbook.” – Midwest Book Review.
“A good addition to alternative medicine collections”. – Library Journal.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
Valerie Ann Worwood is internationally acknowledged as one of the world’s leading aromatherapists and is the author of the bestselling The Fragrant Pharmacy, The Fragrant Mind and The Fragrant Heavens. Awarded a Doctorate in 1990, she has served on the executive councils of the International Federation of Aromatherapists and the Aromatherapy Organizations Council and has initiated research projects into the clinical use of essential oils.