Crystal wands are wonderful tools for energy work and energy healing. Wondering what a crystal wand is? What it does? How to use a crystal wand? We have the answers! Read up on the basics of Crystal Wands here.
WHAT ARE CRYSTAL WANDS?
There are several different categories of Crystal Wands. The categories can broadly be broken down into 4 types or forms of wands:
1. Natural crystal point that has a certain shape can be called a wand. Usually these are crystal points that are long, and taper inwards towards the point.
2. Polished crystal point or double terminated point can be called a wand. Again these are usually long, with a tapered point on one or both ends.
3. Polished crystal with two rounded ends, also referred to as a massage wand, where one end tapers.
4. Long stemmed device with a crystal point at one end, the stem usually made from wood, copper or clay, is another type of wand. This kind of wand is what we usually see in fantasy media.
SUMMARY: 4 Types of Crystal Wand Forms
- Natural/rough long crystals with a tapering point,
- Polished crystals with a tapering point,
- Polished crystals, rounded at both ends, with a tapering point
- Fantasy style wands
WHAT DOES A CRYSTAL WAND DO? HOW DOES IT WORK?
A crystal wand directs energy down the long stem and condenses it into its tapered point for precision energetic direction.
Crystal Wands direct energy down the long stem and condense it into its tapered point for precision energetic direction.
A wand amplifies energy as it moves along and through the wand stem or body. The energy becomes tightly focused as it funnels through the point or tapered end.
A wand can amplify energy being moved across and through it before tightly focusing it.
You can use a crystal wand to draw energy off. In the case of psychic surgery, you can use a crystal wand for precision-focused energetic ‘cuts’ like a laser beam.
By pointing the wand away from the body or target area/object, it will draw energies away. Pointing the wand towards the body or target area/object will channel energies in.
Pointing the wand towards the body or target area/object will channel energies in.
The smaller, tapered side of the wand has the strongest intensity. Turning the wand around and using the wider end will provide a more relaxed energy.
WHAT ARE CRYSTAL WANDS USED FOR?
Crystal wands have a wide variety of uses! Here are some examples:
Crystal Wand Uses:
- Acupressure & acupuncture
- Chakra balancing
- Crystal healing (to focus on specific parts of the body, to draw off or send in energy)
- Scanning (for attachments, blockages, meridians etc)
- Psychic surgery
- Cord cutting
- Activating and deactivating crystal grids
- Cleansing and clearing
- Circle casting
- And much more!
Ewald Kliegel, author of ‘Crystal Wands’, says there are three energy groups of crystal wands. Crystal wands in each of these groups are best suited to purposes matching that group.